Academic Mobility Department of Economics and Management
Academic mobility - one of the most important aspects of the integration process of science in universities and international educational space. Academic Mobility is important for personal development and employability of graduates.
Academic mobility contributes to:
- The integration of Kazakhstan education into the international educational space;
- Improve the quality of knowledge and the level of human capital development;
- Comparability and recognition of Kazakhstan's educational programs with foreign universities;
- Strengthen the internationalization of higher and postgraduate education.
The West-Kazakhstan State University named after M. Utemisov at the Department of Economics and Management is carried out in the following areas:
- Training in the framework of inter-university cooperation within the framework of academic exchange programs;
- Training in the framework of joint educational programs;
- Passing scientific and pedagogical training of teachers of the faculty.
Department of Economics and Management is actively working within the framework of academic exchange. In the field of this area the best students of the department during the semester of study in the partner universities. As can be seen from Table 1, for the period in universities of CIS countries was trained student specialties 5V050700 management.
Table 1- Academic mobility of students to foreign countries
1. Imanbaeva Leila Mutarovna - bakalaviart - 09303, - 3 year - Greece Thessaloniki Thessaloniki Alexandria Institute of Technology - The Russian universities, Saratov, Elista were trained 9 students and 17 students to continue their education. (Table 2)
Table 2 - Academic mobility of students to neighboring countries
1. Bekeshev Askhat Serkalievich - Full-time - 5V090200 - Tourism - Kalmyk State University (Elista RF)
2. Belgo Қanaғat Қapetұly - Full-time - 5V090200 - Tourism - Kalmyk State University (Elista RF)
3. Kәdіrғaliev Bazarғali Әbuғaliұly - Full-time - 5V090200 - Tourism - Kalmyk State University (Elista RF)
4. Nәsіpқaliev Medet Ahmetқaliұly - Full-time - 5V090200 - Tourism - Kalmyk State University (Elista RF)
5. Tuleubayeva Arailym Muldabaevna - Full-time 5V090200 - Tourism - Kalmyk State University (Elista RF)
6. Asқar Aқzhol Merekeұly - Full-time - 5V051000 - SMU - Kalmyk State University (Elista RF)
7. Zhұldyzova Danagүl Zhұldyzқyzy - Full-time - 5V051000 - SMU - Kalmyk State University (Elista RF)
8. Kubaydollina Asel Azamatovna - Full-time - 5V051000 - SMU - Kalmyk State University (Elista RF)
9. Orazov Erәlі Karipollaұly - Full-time - 5V051000 - SMU - Kalmyk State University (Elista RF)
10. Tөleuova Gүlmaral Sarzhanқyzy - Full-time - 5V051000 - SMU - Kalmyk State University (Elista RF)
So, in July 2014 Ph.D. Department of Economics and Management Nesterenko GI held research fellow at the International Center for Contemporary Education of the People's Academy of Jan Hus. Purpose of visit: to take part in the internship program "Organization of distance education in higher education", the work in a scientific library.
At the invitation of the Russian Peoples' Friendship University (People's Friendship University, Moscow, Russian Federation), on 10.06.2014 till 10.11.2014, the GI Nesterenko passed scientific training, according to the contract number 14-IMP-04625, the program "Management of knowledge, creativity and innovation in modern society."
In November-December 2014 at the invitation of the London Academy of Management and Sciences (UK, London) Mergalieva LI Nesterenko GI passed scientific training at the rate «Education System of the United Kingdom». The purpose of the trip: scientific training at the rate «Education System of the United Kingdom». Under this program, the main objective to study the UK education system, work in a scientific library, establish scientific ties with foreign scientists.
As part of the internship Ph.D. prof. Mergalievoy LI They delivered lectures on the modern economy of Kazakhstan.
On the basis of an agreement on mutual cooperation with Moscow University of Friendship of Peoples (Russia, Moscow, University) Professor Yu Bryuhanov, I read lectures "Project Management", "Financial Management" for the students 2-3 courses of economic specialties "Management" "Economy", "GMU" and 2nd year undergraduates majoring in "Economics."
Under the agreement, together with the Moscow University of Peoples' Friendship continuing training master's degree in "Management" with specialization «General and Strategic Management."
The educational process in these areas is carried out with the use of distance learning technologies in accordance with the approved curricula and programs in accordance with applicable law in the field of education.
Admission to training in these programs is carried out on a contract basis.
In recent years, academic exchange has become an integral part of life in Kazakhstan universities. Indicators and mobility are indicators of the effectiveness of the university.