"Economics is the art to satisfy the limitless
needs using limited resources "
Preparation of highly qualified specialists with advanced training technologies and modern educational infrastructure in accordance with the needs of individuals, society and the state, can contribute positively to the development of education, the economy is the main mission of the department.
Objectives kafedry- implementation of training highly skilled and competitive labor market experts in the field of the economy, state and local government, management, marketing and tourism.
The Department conducts training of specialists on the basis of the state obligatory standards on specialties: economics, marketing, management, State and local government, tourism full-time, extramural courses. Training in specialties of economics and management is carried out in ZKGU im.M.Utemisova since 2003 on the basis of an application to the state license issued in accordance with the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science from 03.08.2001 for № 643. According to the State educational standards of the Republic of Kazakhstan SES 3.08.450-2003 of Kazakhstan
Training with higher and postgraduate education is over 5 bachelor and master specialties 3. Indicators of quality of training of specialists in the department are of relevance to the labor market, career achievements and a high level of competitiveness, employment of graduates reached 78%. The system of social partnership is based on the interaction with consumers: more than 100 contracts signed by the internship, set up the Alumni Association and the Council of employers conducted interviews leaders database practices, the content of the educational programs are updated to meet the requirements of employers. One of the priorities of the department is to implement a package of measures for the education of young people with high civic and moral principles, patriotism and social responsibility.
Students of the department are the winners of national competitions in economics, marketing, tourism management. Scientific educational activities carried out highly professional teaching staff, more than 60% of A doctor and candidates of sciences, professors, associate professors. In recent years, the department to give lectures invited more than 10 foreign professors from five countries and abroad.
Analysis of the strengths of the activities of the department showed the following results, allowing you to identify the strategic areas:
stably high ranking Department of specialties in the region;
-Wide international relations and recognition of the university abroad;
-diversified nature of the activities of the department;
be a system of quality control obrazovaniya- internal regulatory documentation, monitoring studies, a survey of employers.
Your future success starts here!
Head of the Department Ph.D. Mergalieva LI
1. Doctor of Economics, professor, Mergalieva Lily Igorevna
2. PhD, Associate Professor Galina Nesterenko
3. Ph.D., Professor Baetov Temirbulatov Muhambetgalievich
4. PhD, associate professor of Saginova Balym Kumargalievna
5. PhD, assts, professor Suleimenov Gulnara Nauhanovna
6. Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor Aigul Bakytzhanovna Tlesova
7. PhD in Economics, associate professor Natalia Antonova
8. Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor Saul Primbetova Chukaevna
9. Senior Lecturer Sadykov Gulsim Abdikalikovna
10. Senior Lecturer Bulanov Nadezhda
11. Senior Lecturer Chudrova Venus Utegenovna
12. Master of Economic Sciences Sharafutdinova Azhar Nurbolatovna
13. Master of Economic Sciences Utesheva Said Mamaevna
14. Master of Economic Sciences Egzalieva Asel Bolatkalievna
15. Master of Economic Sciences Muhambetkalieva Farid Kabdygalievna
16. Master of Economic Sciences Zhumagalieva Maria Yumagazievna
17. Master of Economic Sciences Talaspaeva Akyrys Erzhanovna
18.Magistr Economic Sciences Yantursina Zulfar Yumagazievna
19. Teacher Cheremukhina Oxana
20. Teacher Akmalieva Arailym Zhumagereevna
Organization of educational process
Scientific educational activities carried out highly professional teaching staff, more than 60% of A doctor and candidates of sciences, professors, associate professors. In recent years, the department to give lectures invited more than 10 foreign professors from five countries and abroad. To teach the department has classrooms equipped with modern computers, interactive whiteboard, multimedia projector, with which use innovative teaching methods: electronic textbooks, video lectures.
Our achievements and successes
Academic Mobility Department of Economics and Management
Academic mobility - one of the most important aspects of the integration process of science in universities and international educational space. Academic Mobility is important for personal development and employability of graduates.
Academic mobility contributes to:
- The integration of Kazakhstan education into the international educational space;
- Improve the quality of knowledge and the level of human capital development;
- Comparability and recognition of Kazakhstan's educational programs with foreign universities;
- Strengthen the internationalization of higher and postgraduate education.
The West-Kazakhstan State University named after M. Utemisov at the Department of Economics and Management is carried out in the following areas:
- Training in the framework of inter-university cooperation within the framework of academic exchange programs;
- Training in the framework of joint educational programs;
- Passing scientific and pedagogical training of teachers of the faculty.
Department of Economics and Management is actively working within the framework of academic exchange. In the field of this area the best students of the department during the semester of study in the partner universities. As can be seen from Table 1, for the period in universities of CIS countries was trained student specialties 5V050700 management.
Table 1- Academic mobility of students to foreign countries
1. Imanbaeva Leila Mutarovna - bakalaviart - 09303, - 3 year - Greece Thessaloniki Thessaloniki Alexandria Institute of Technology - The Russian universities, Saratov, Elista were trained 9 students and 17 students to continue their education. (Table 2)
Table 2 - Academic mobility of students to neighboring countries
1. Bekeshev Askhat Serkalievich - Full-time - 5V090200 - Tourism - Kalmyk State University (Elista RF)
2. Belgo Қanaғat Қapetұly - Full-time - 5V090200 - Tourism - Kalmyk State University (Elista RF)
3. Kәdіrғaliev Bazarғali Әbuғaliұly - Full-time - 5V090200 - Tourism - Kalmyk State University (Elista RF)
4. Nәsіpқaliev Medet Ahmetқaliұly - Full-time - 5V090200 - Tourism - Kalmyk State University (Elista RF)
5. Tuleubayeva Arailym Muldabaevna - Full-time 5V090200 - Tourism - Kalmyk State University (Elista RF)
6. Asқar Aқzhol Merekeұly - Full-time - 5V051000 - SMU - Kalmyk State University (Elista RF)
7. Zhұldyzova Danagүl Zhұldyzқyzy - Full-time - 5V051000 - SMU - Kalmyk State University (Elista RF)
8. Kubaydollina Asel Azamatovna - Full-time - 5V051000 - SMU - Kalmyk State University (Elista RF)
9. Orazov Erәlі Karipollaұly - Full-time - 5V051000 - SMU - Kalmyk State University (Elista RF)
10. Tөleuova Gүlmaral Sarzhanқyzy - Full-time - 5V051000 - SMU - Kalmyk State University (Elista RF)
So, in July 2014 Ph.D. Department of Economics and Management Nesterenko GI held research fellow at the International Center for Contemporary Education of the People's Academy of Jan Hus. Purpose of visit: to take part in the internship program "Organization of distance education in higher education", the work in a scientific library.
At the invitation of the Russian Peoples' Friendship University (People's Friendship University, Moscow, Russian Federation), on 10.06.2014 till 10.11.2014, the GI Nesterenko passed scientific training, according to the contract number 14-IMP-04625, the program "Management of knowledge, creativity and innovation in modern society."
In November-December 2014 at the invitation of the London Academy of Management and Sciences (UK, London) Mergalieva LI Nesterenko GI passed scientific training at the rate «Education System of the United Kingdom». The purpose of the trip: scientific training at the rate «Education System of the United Kingdom». Under this program, the main objective to study the UK education system, work in a scientific library, establish scientific ties with foreign scientists.
As part of the internship Ph.D. prof. Mergalievoy LI They delivered lectures on the modern economy of Kazakhstan.
On the basis of an agreement on mutual cooperation with Moscow University of Friendship of Peoples (Russia, Moscow, University) Professor Yu Bryuhanov, I read lectures "Project Management", "Financial Management" for the students 2-3 courses of economic specialties "Management" "Economy", "GMU" and 2nd year undergraduates majoring in "Economics."
Under the agreement, together with the Moscow University of Peoples' Friendship continuing training master's degree in "Management" with specialization «General and Strategic Management."
The educational process in these areas is carried out with the use of distance learning technologies in accordance with the approved curricula and programs in accordance with applicable law in the field of education.
Admission to training in these programs is carried out on a contract basis.
In recent years, academic exchange has become an integral part of life in Kazakhstan universities. Indicators and mobility are indicators of the effectiveness of the university.
Information on specialty
5B050600 - Economy
BA in Economics and Business can occupy positions of managers, professionals, and others. Employees in the field of economics and statistics, financial and economic departments of analytical departments, enterprises and organizations of various sectors and forms of ownership. Bachelor of Economics will know:
- The tasks of economic and organizational nature, the use of modern technology, processing of information in a rapidly changing environment, in unusual situations, such as: economics, finance, management and other components of the business activities in organizations;
- Methods and techniques of project management and implementation of economic systems in the organization;
- Technology of interpersonal communication and group work, control the operation of the group development.
And also be able to:
- Creative activity, efficiently perform practical tasks within the framework of economic and other functions in the professional and social activities;
- Create conditions for the organization of production, social development, distribution, exchange and consumption of goods and services;
- Analyze own and foreign experience in the development and implementation of economic systems;
- To solve the problem based on the fact that the systems are composed of people, processes, hardware, software and data.
5V050700 - Management
Bachelor of Management can operate in different economic structures, sociological services, organizational units control system, cross-industry complexes, the management bodies, joint stock companies, various business partnerships and non-profit organizations engaged in business and entrepreneurship.
Bachelor of Management have all the necessary knowledge and practical skills to work as a qualified middle management control system and can subsequently be used in various management positions.
The sphere of professional activity of graduates in this specialty are the real sector of economy, finance and banking, business and entrepreneurship.
Graduates of this specialty can perform different functions in the implementation of administrative, business, commercial and research activities of economic entities.
The objects of professional activity of graduates are the markets (commodity, stock, information, capital, labor and others.), The marketing opportunities of economic agents, market research, promotion items, government agencies, manufacturing and intermediary companies.
Bachelors degree in marketing should be aware of the assessment of marketing opportunities of economic entities by means of techniques such as:
- Situational analysis, STEP-analysis, SWOT-analysis and GAP-analysis;
- On the scientific, philosophical, religious pictures of the world, the variety of forms of human knowledge, of spiritual values and their significance;
- Theoretical and methodological foundations of science;
- Methods and tools of state policy regulating the economic life of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- The basics of commodity research and examination of goods and services;
- The methods of regulation of international trade, the system of currency regulation and control in Kazakhstan.
The sphere of professional activity of a specialist in the field of lockjaw is the tourism and hospitality industry as well as science, education, government regulation and other areas of human activity, directly or indirectly related to tourism.
The objects of professional activity are:
Governments relating to the organization of tourism (ministries, governorates, their regional podrazdeleleniya and their structure);
Public and private companies Mountain hostel profile;
Mountain hostel marketing services businesses;
Objects of tourism infrastructure;
Educational institutions that train mid-level professionals on tourism;
Research organizations, has been studying the problems of the development of tourism;
Advertising agencies engaged in the promotion of tourist services in the domestic and foreign markets;
Master's specialty "Tourism";
Organization of the Ministry of Emergency Situations;
Other organizations and companies whose activities are connected with the specializations established by councils of universities.
5V051000-State and local government
The graduate is awarded the academic degree of Bachelor of Economics and Business in the specialty "State and local government."
Graduates can work in organizations to work with the population, local administrations, departments, committees for state employees, departments of state and municipal services for the socio-economic development of the country, regions, districts, cities and occupy the following positions: economist at the central and local governments, the manager State-owned enterprises, joint-stock companies, manufacturing companies, service industries, etc .; economist and manager of administrative structures of financial and credit sector; Specialists in the social sphere.
In addition to the department of economics and business students, the educational work carried out. Each of the messages of the President, "Kazakhstan-2030", "2050" strategy and more attention is paid to young people. President's Message: "The education of our young, talented to be masters of their own". Therefore, in accordance with the requirements of the society in the same society, decorate, set a goal of educating young people develop.
To this end, the implementation of educational activities at the university, faculties, departments and educational plans have been developed. The main focus of the educational work were identified.
Credit system in accordance with the rules of the Department of Economics and Management, has worked with leading tutors.
KR President of the "Kazakhstan-2050: common goal, common interests, common future" in order to explain the President's Address to the Nation of Economics, Management, Marketing and Tourism, held a lesson for students bulak. By the Russian and Kazakh languages
"WKSU a lot of history" through the 1-year students in the university's museum, got acquainted with its history. Museum of ZKGU group shared their impressions. Veterans information about the achievements of the university students.
1-year students accepted into the "date of September 1," took part in the festive event. 1 with the curators of the students after the event, the faculty dean, the heads of the departments and the dean of students, auditoriums, a library, a presentation of the work schedule.
1-year students of the senior students of the "Student-line connection" organized a festive evening. The top of the first year students take oath uyımdasırğan welcome students attended the concert program.
November 27, 2015, the year the curator of the Department of Economics and Management Group Çeremwxïna Oksana Valerievna the and Egzalïeva Asel Bolatkalïevna provelï c kwrïrwyuşçïe Galois groups the First and vtorogo kwrsov specïalnostey economics and marketing kwratorskïy hour, posvyaşçennıy Dnyu the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev.
Mwşaev Kanat (Group 09202) podgotovïl prezentacïyu o Activities Nursultan Nazarbayev. Dokladom "My First President" vıstwpïla Orazgalïeva Laura (Group E-12). Gordwz Hope (Mark 12) provela vïktorïnw Knowledge bïografïï the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan and znamenatelnıx Danish stanovlenïya nezavïsïmogo of the state of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
PHOTO GALLERY EDUCATIONAL WORK of economics and management