Rysbekov Tuyakbai Zeitovich - prominent scientist, doctor of historical sciences, professor, academician born July 25, 1947 in the village of Talas area of Dzhambul Accola area.
In 1965 he graduated with honors from the School teacher. Abai in Jambul. He began his career in the Uch-aralsk high school primary school teacher.
In 1971. at the end of the Kazakh State University. Kirov (now Kazakh State University named. Al-Farabi) is directed Ministry of Higher Education of the Kazakh SSR lecturer at the department of history of the USSR in the Ural Pedagogical Institute. Pushkin (now West Kazakhstan State University. M. Utemisov). In 1977, ahead of defending his thesis at the Department of History of KSU graduate. Then continues to run in the OIP, first as a senior lecturer and associate professor since 1979 g.-. From 1979 to 1989. head of the department of history, from 1988 to 1991. He was the dean of the Faculty of History. In 1990 he defended his thesis for the degree of Doctor of Historical Sciences. In 1991, the professor and approved T.Z.Rysbekov elected Rector UPI them. Pushkin. From 1996 to 2000. appointed rector of West-Kazakhstan Humanitarian University, the years 2000-2002. He was the first vice-rector of the University and headed the Department of History of Kazakhstan. 2002-2003,. She worked as a secretary of the regional maslikhat. 2003 - 2011. at the moment is the rector of West Kazakhstan State University. M. Utemisov. from 2011. the present time is the advisor of the rector of West Kazakhstan State University. M. Utemisov.
TZ Rysbekov written work on the political and socio-economic development of Kazakhstan, national liberation movements, the development of education and higher education. (monograph "The Council of Kazakhstan (1938-1986 gg.)", "Essays on the history of Kazakhstan", "From the history of the Western Kazakhstan", "The history of the West Kazakhstan region", "Sketches of history", "History of the native land", "History Bokeevskoy hordes "," My Kazakhstan ") He is the author of over 200 scientific works, including 8 monographs and scientific benefits, entered into the database" list of top scientists and academics MES ". Under his leadership, a Ph.D. graduate students 9, more than 10 are still working at the moment.
Tuyakbai Zeitovich actively engaged in social work in the region, was repeatedly elected deputy of city and regional maslikhats, a member of the Political Bureau and the Political Council of "Nur Otan". He was elected academician of the Academy of Arts (1995), the Academy of Social Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan (1996), the Baltic Pedagogical Academy (1996), the Academy of Social and Pedagogical Sciences (Moscow, 1997), the International Academy of Higher Education ( 1997), corresponding member of Peter's Academy (2003), the Academy of Informatization (2005), the Academy of Higher School of Kazakhstan (2006), the International Eurasian Academy (2007), member of the Political Council of the International Eurasian Movement (2004 .), the Council of Rectors of MES RK (2005), the Club of Rectors of European universities (2006), winner of the journal "Journal of Higher School of Kazakhstan" (1996), winner of the republican magazine "Aқiқat" (1997). The Association of Universities of Kazakhstan was awarded the title "Uzdik author" (2004).
TZ Rysbekov awarded diplomas of the Ministry of Education, Medal "Veteran of Labour" (1987), Ibrai Altynsarin (1992), A.Baitursynov (2004, 2007), "Kazakhstan Independence 10 zhyl" (2001 ), "Gold Medal SPI» (Paris, 2005), "For personal contribution to the development of European integration" (Oskford-2006), "For merits in development of science in Kazakhstan" (2004), "United Europe "(Oxford 2006)," 10 years of Astana "(2008), the badge" Excellence in Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan "(1995.), the Order" For merits in the development of the Information Society of the Russian Federation "(2005), honorary "The leader of the National Economy 2006" (Moscow), the state award of Kazakhstan -ordenom "Parasat" (2006), awarded the honorary title "Honored Worker of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (1996), "Honorary Citizen of the city of Uralsk" (1998 ) international title "Pofessional Year" (UK - 2007), the title of "Honored Worker of Sports of Kazakhstan" (2007), "Honored Worker of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (2007)
Main areas of research:
1. Rysbekov TZ Dialogue with history. - Uralsk, 2007. - 95 p.
2. Sketches of the history of his native land. - Uralsk, 2007. - 196 p.
3. Kөzқaras. - Uralsk, 2007. - 240 p.
4. Menin Kazakhstanym. - Oral, 2007. - 160 p.
5. Rysbekov TZ, Kenzhaliyev IN Raw Datұly (Tarija sketch). - Oral, 2007. - 72 p.
6. Rysbekov TZ Tarija Tanym zhane aқiқat. - Oral: M.Өtemіsov at. BҚMU BASPA ortalygy, 2011 - 370 p.
Tasmagambetov Asset Sembaevich - Doctor of Historical Sciences (2009), assistant professor. He specializes in the history of religions (Islam and Orthodoxy). Born February 22, 1963 n. Kumsay Mugojar district of Aktobe region. In 1970-1978 he studied in high school the village. Kumsay Aktobe region. In 1978-1982 gg. He studied at the Aktobe Pedagogical College. In 1982-1989 gg. He was educated in the Ural Pedagogical Institute. Pushkin at the Faculty of History and Pedagogy. In 1989-1991 he worked as a history teacher at school number '50 Emba Aktobe region. From September 1991 he worked as lecturer at the Department of General History of the Ural Pedagogical Institute. Pushkin. From 1993 to 1997. He trained in correspondence postgraduate study on a specialty "national history." In 1998 he defended his thesis for the degree of candidate of historical sciences at the Institute of History and Ethnology, National Academy of Sciences of RK on the theme: "The policy of the Soviet power in Kazakhstan in relation to Islam in 1917-1937 gg." Since January 1995 he worked as art. lecturer at the department of history of the Republic of Kazakhstan. From August 1998 to January 2002 - he worked as head of the Department of legal disciplines (November 2000 - the department of theory and the foundations of the state and law). Since January 2002 he was appointed dean of the faculty of history and law. Since August 2003 - Dean of the Law Faculty of the West-Kazakhstan State University. In February 2005 he was appointed vice-rector for educational and methodical work ZKGU them. Utemisov. Since September 2006, a senior fellow at the Department of "The History of the Republic of Kazakhstan" ZKGU im.M.Utemisova. In May 2009, he defended his doctoral thesis on "The history of religions in Kazakhstan at the end of XVIII - early XX centuries .: distribution, organizational development and missionary (based on Islam and Orthodoxy)." Since September 2009 worked as director of the Department of Innovation and methodical work ZKGU them. Utemisov. Since December 2009, it is the first vice-rector of West Kazakhstan State University im.M.Utemisova.
For achievements in the field of education and science was awarded in 2005 of the Ministry of Education and Science, in 2010, the Medal of Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz (of Germany - Hannover), in 2011 the badge "For contribution to the development of science of the Republic of Kazakhstan."
Main areas of research:
Problems of spiritual revival of the former Soviet Union // Turkic civilization in the turn of the century: politics, economy and culture: mater. Int. scientific and practical. Conf. - Uralsk, 2007. - S.31-34
Freedom of conscience in Kazakhstan in the 20-ies of XX century .: particular theory and practice // Vestnik ZKGU them. Utemisov. - 2007. - № 1. - S.157-163
Separation of church and state in the Soviet Kazakhstan and Islam // Ғalymnyң Tarikh mektebі: maқalalar zhinaғy. - Oral, 2007. - S.20-28
The policy of the Soviet authorities towards Islam in the East of the country in the first years after the October 1917 .// th October 1917: problems of history and historiography: mater. Int. scientific. Conf. CH.2.- Moscow: Ichigo, 2008. - S.74-80
Islam in the traditional Kazakh society // Islam and Muslims in the Samara area: the history and the present: scientific materials. Conf., dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the publication of the magazine "Iqtisadi." - Samara 2008
From the history of the spread of Islam in the traditional Kazakh society // Herald ZKGU them. Utemisov. - 2008. - № 4. - S.170-184
Features of Islamic missionary work in Kazakhstan until the beginning of XIX century // Herald VEGU - Ufa, 2008. - № 6. - S.82-89
Edinoverie and its place in the history of the Old Believers in Kazakhstan at the end of XVIII-XIX centuries .// Bulletin of the University "Kaynar". - 2009. - № 1/2 - P. 44-48
Features of organizational development of the Russian Orthodox Church in Kazakhstan at the end of XYIII- early XX centuries. // Materials of the republican scientific-practical conference "Cultural heritage: history, literature, language, spirituality" .- Uralsk, December 2009.- pp 110 - 112
The history of religions in Kazakhstan at the end of XYIII - early XX centuries. (based on Islam and Orthodoxy). Monograph. - Uralsk Izdat. Center for Media and ZKGU them. Utemisov, 2010 - 376 p.
Mұқtar Әbіlseyіt Қapizұly - a specialist in the history of Kazakhstan, Doctor of Historical Sciences (2003), Professor (2008).
1986 - graduated with honors from Guryev Pedagogical Institute.
1990-1993:. - Post-graduate student of the Kazakh National Pedagogical University. Abay.
Of 1993-1995. - Candidate of Historical Sciences, Senior Lecturer of the Department "History of Kazakhstan" Atyrau Pedagogical Institute.
1995-2001 years. - Senior Researcher, Deputy Dean of the History Faculty of Kostanai State University. A.Baitursynov.
Of 2001-2003. - Dean of the Faculty of Kostanai Social Academy.
In 2003-2008. - Dean of the Faculty of Economics, Vice-Rector for Social and Economic Affairs and on educational work, Vice Rector for Research and International Relations of Atyrau State universitieta them. H. Dosmukhamedov.
Gg.- 2008-2010 on the orders of the Monitoring Committee - Chairman of the Dissertation Council DB 14.61.26 07.00.02 Domestic history-West Kazakhstan State University. M. Utemisov.
From 2008 to present - Vice-rector for scientific work and international relations of the West Kazakhstan State University. M. Utemisov.
He is currently a member of the editorial board of scientific journals: "Domestic history" of the Institute of History, Ethnology. Sh.Ualikhanov, "Bulletin ZKGU them. M. Utemisov "Republican scientific-methodical magazine" Kazakh tarihy. "
The main scientific works
- Azattyқ tany Zholynda (Almaty, Nauka, 2001) (in Kazakh language)
- Raw Batyr zhane Nұraly Khan (Kostanai, 2001) (in Kazakh language)
- Kazakh mұnayynyң tarihy (Almaty Өlke, 2006) (in Kazakh language)
- Tarikh tұңғiyғyndaғy tұlғalar (Almaty Aris) (2008 in the Kazakh language)
- Tarikh aydynyndaғy tұlғalar "(Uralsk izd.- ZKGU in 2012), (in Kazakh language)
- And more than 200 scientific articles.
Akhmetov Ulzhan Tulegenovna - a specialist in the history of Kazakhstan of XIX-XX centuries., Doctor of Historical Sciences (2011).
She graduated from the historical-philological faculty Guryev Pedagogical Institute (1989).
Of 1997-1999. - Senior Lecturer, Department of World History of Kostanai State University. A.Baitursynov,
Of 1999-2001. - Post-graduate student of Kostanay State University. A.Baitursynov.
Since 2002 - the candidate of historical sciences.
2003-2011 years. - Senior lecturer in the history of Kazakhstan Atyrau State University. H. Dosmukhamedov.
In 2004-2009. - Senior Researcher of the Department of History of Kazakhstan Atyrau State University. H. Dosmukhamedov.
In 2005-2008. He participated in the state competition of research projects announced by the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan "Kazakhstan's Caspian Sea: A History. Political place and value. "
Currently Associate Professor of History of the Republic of Kazakhstan West Kazakhstan State University. M. Utemisov.
In 2012, the research project won in the competition of research, announced by the Ministry of Education and Science "Scientific communities and institutions of the XVIII-XX centuries. Investigating Kazakhstan: history, the direction and the value of research."
Author of over 100 scientific articles.
Main areas of research:
- Arynғazy Khan (1786-1833). - Aktobe, 2004 (in Kazakh language) monograph.
- Orenburg scientific archival commission and Kazakh history. - Oral, 2012. (in Kazakh language) monograph.
Nurgaliyev Aguila Mustahimovna - a specialist in oriental studies, the history of Islam in Kazakhstan, interfaith relations. Doctor of Historical Sciences (2010), Professor ZKGU (2012).
She graduated from the Yaroslavl State Pedagogical Institute. KD Ushinskogo (1973).
Student of Soviet history KazPI them. Abay (1973 - 1976).
Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of General History (1977-2004).
Head of the Department of Oriental Studies and International Relations UATiSO (1998-2004).
Associate Professor, Department of General History ZKGU, professor of world history and socio-political disciplines ZKGU (since 2004).
The scientist, educator, author of over 70 scientific publications on the history of Islam in Kazakhstan, interfaith relations, problems of teaching of Oriental Studies. Scientific studies have proved fruitful use of various conceptual theories, categories and ponya¬ty to describe the features of the cultural identity of the Kazakh society, problems of religious policy gosu¬darstva. Methodical work different novel teaching methods described by copyright.
Badge "Adal enbegi ushin" for achievements in scientific and pedagogical activity (2010).
Badge "For achievements in development of science of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (2012).
The main scientific works:
Essays on the history of Islam in Kazakhstan. - Almaty, 2005
Ways of formation of an effective mechanism for promoting interfaith. Uralsk, 2007
On the question of expanding the horizons of scientific research by Kazakh scientists in studying the history of Islamization of the population of Kazakhstan. Almaty, 2008
On the influence of religious policy of the government of the Russian Empire in the process of Islamization of the Kazakhs in the XVIII - XIX centuries. Moscow, 2009
The role of the geo-cultural factors in the formation of a special Kazakh cultural invariant. Uralsk, 2012 (in English)
Date of Birth: 02/25/1978
Place of birth: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Total work experience: 15 years
The general experience of pedagogical work: 10 years
Experience in the facility: 10 years
Academic degree: Doctor of Economics, Professor
Mobile phone: 87772147679
Skype, twitter, facebook
For information about advanced training
Name of course (according to the document), the institution has performed the training, date of training a year.
1. From 1 April to 15 May 2012 World Bank Institute, USA, Washington DC, the program Street addressing system (distance learning)
2. In April 2012, underwent a course of European Union structure based Eurooean IInstitute of Public Administration, Maastricht, the Netherlands (distance learning)
3. From 4 to 22 June 2012 was trained at IESE Business School Program for International Faculty Development in g.Barselona, Spain «International Faculty program -IFP»
4. "Implementation of the International Assessment of fixed assets in the enterprise." Chamber of Commerce WKO together with the Center of Continuing Education ZKGU im.M.Utemisova, 30 September - 12 October 2013
5. Seminar "Development intrahigh system of quality assurance." Independent agency for accreditation and rating of 8 January 2014.
Information on participation
In seminars, conferences COMPETITIONS
1. Globalization: The new threat to economics sovereignty // The 21st NISPAcee Annual Conference «Regionalisation and Inter-regional Cooperation» / May 16-18.2013 / Belgrade. Serbia International Scientific and Practical Conference "Regionalization and interregional cooperation" // 16-18maya 2013. Belgrade, Serbia
2. "The best teacher of the university" for 2011
PUBLICATIONS IN KAZAKHSTAN EDITIONS
1. Certain issues of socio-economic development of single-industry city Bulletin of the University "Turan» № 2, 2012
2. Problems and prospects of development of the Kazakhstan economy within the UES of Russia and Belarus with the Bulletin of the University "Turan» № 4, 2012
3. Management of social and economic development of single-industry town. Proceedings of the international scientific and practical conference "Problems of Modern Economics" .- 26-27 April 2012
4. Innovative approaches to the management of the city: street addressing system. Proceedings of the international scientific and practical conference "Problems of Modern Economics" .- 26-27 April 2012
5. PROBLEMS OF AND PROSPECTS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE RUSSIA, KAZAKHSTAN AND BELARUS SINGLE ECONOMIC SPACE: A MACROECONOMIC ESTIMATION Scientifi c articles of International scientifi c-practical conference. THE VI-th RYSKULOV READINGS «SOCIO-ECONOMIC MODERNIZATION OF KAZAKHSTAN UNDER
CONDITIONS OF GLOBAL FINANCIAL INSTABILITY »Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty, 2012 pages 1999-2010
6. The economic sovereignty in the context of globalization. Materials mezhd.nauchno- prakt.konf. "Education, science and innovation in higher education: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow" dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the West Kazakhstan State University. M. Utemisov
7. Problems and prospects of Russian Kazakhstan and Belarus single economiv space development Proceedings of the international scientific and practical conference "The role of engineering ngauki and education in the implementation of innovative programs," Casita February 8-9, 2012 Uralsk
8. Kazakhstan Respublikasynyң әdemelі industriyalyқ - innovatsiyalyқ baғdarlamasyn іske asyrudaңy "yelling" әleumettіk -kәsіpkerlіk korporatsiyasynyң Ornan rolі changed. Proceedings of the international scientific and practical conference "Problems of Modern Economics" .- 26-27 April 2012
9. Kazakhstan Respublikasynyң ekonomikalyқ damuyndaғy Memlekettik kәsіpkerlіktіқ Ornan rolі changed. Proceedings of the international scientific and practical conference "Problems of Modern Economics" .- 26-27 April 2012
10. The development of sovereign funds in Kazakhstan and abroad. Scientific-practical magazine "Transit economy» №2, 2011 (in collaboration)
11. Development of strategic sectors of the economy of Kazakhstan at the present stage of integration of post-Soviet countries Collection of articles on materials of the international scientific-practical conference "Development of regions - the country's development," Atis, Uralsk, 2010
12. Innovative approaches to economic development in the world collection of articles on materials of the international scientific-practical conference "Modernization and economic strategy of Kazakhstan in terms of innovative development" university "Turan" Almaty, 2011.
13. Problems of development of the Common Economic Space of Kazakhstan, Russia and Belarus: macroeconomic aspects. Scientific and practical journal "KazEU Khabarshysy." - Almaty: Economics, 2011. - №2.
14. The need for an effective regulatory policy in energy prices as a competitive advantage (international experience and Kazakhstan) Collection of articles on materials of the international scientific-practical conference "Science and education - the leading factor of strategy" Kazakhstan-2030 "(Saginovskie read number 3)" Karaganda State Technical University, 2011
15. The competitiveness and energy (world experience and Kazakhstan) Collection of articles on materials of the international scientific-practical conference "The post-crisis economy: basic trends and conditions for economic growth," Humanitarian Academy, Uralsk, 2011
16. Some threats economic security in a globalized economy Collection of articles on materials of the international scientific-practical conference "Kazakhstan and the CIS countries: 20 years of integration into the global cultural and historical context", Almaty, May 2011
17. The main challenges of globalization in relation to economic security, sovereignty and national interests of the State Collection of articles on materials of the international scientific-practical conference "Innovation and industrial development of Kazakhstan in the 21st Century", KAZIITU May 2011, Uralsk
18. Problems and prospects of introduction of innovative technologies in the educational process by the example ZKGU im.M.Utemisova Collection of articles on materials of the international scientific-practical conference "Innovative development of science and education: Current Trends and Prospects", Kokshetau 2011
19. The place and role of Kazakhstan in the Customs Union. Collection of articles on materials of the international scientific-practical conference "The post-crisis economy: basic trends and conditions for economic growth", Uralsk 2010 g.S.17-21
20. Strategic Objects economy: problems and prospects of development in Kazakhstan. Collection of articles on materials of the international scientific-practical conference "The post-crisis economy: basic trends and conditions for economic growth", Uralsk 2010 S.21-31
21. State ownership in the system of economic security, sovereignty and the interests of the state in a globalized economy, Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference. Potrebsoyuza Karaganda State University, February 2010
22. Globalisation and global trends in public ownership. Respublikalyқ ғylymi-praktikalyқ Materialdary conference "Actual problems of economy of Kazakhstan" 29-30 april 2009 w. BҚMU, Oral
23. Welth sovereign funds: the history and trends of development in foreign countries and Kazakhstan. Respublikalyқ ғylymi-praktikalyқ Materialdary conference "Actual problems of economy of Kazakhstan" 29-30 april 2009 w. BҚMU, Oral
24. "Resource nationalism" in the economy AlPari.-2009.-№3.-S.72-75.
25. The State Enterprise: analysis and evaluation of approaches to its classification KazEU Khabarshysy 2009 № 4. S.84-91
26. Problems and prospects of socio-entrepreneurial corporations in Kazakhstan IV Ryskulov Readings "The Global Economic Crisis: Causes, realities and ways of overcoming." Proceedings of the international scientific conference, Almaty, 2009., S.471-486
27. Interests of cross-border from before the expansion of economic cooperation. Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference "Modernization of fixed assets - the basis of the transition to sustainable development", Almaty, 2009 pp 494-504
PUBLICATIONS IN FOREIGN EDITIONS
1. Prospects for the development of national energy companies abroad. Scientific journal "Bulletin of Peoples' Friendship University: economic series" .- Moscow, 2008.- № 5.-S. 71-79.
2. Clash of the Titans. National companies in the geopolitics of the state: analysis of functions, objectives, factors. Scientific journal of the Academy of National Economy under the Government of the Russian Federation "Russian business". - Moscow, 2008. - № 5.- pp 56-62.
3. Prospects of state ownership development under globalization of economy the example of Kazakhstan // International Scientific Bulletin "Perspectives of Innovations, Economics and Business" Issue 1, July 2009. Regional focus: Central Asia. s.17-18.
4. Prospects of state ownership development under globalization of economy the example of Kazakhstan. International Science Bulletin "Perspectives of Innovations, Economics and Business" Issue 1, July 2009., Prague, Regional focus: Central Asia. s.17-18.
5. Regional aspects of the public-private partnership in Kazakhstan. Collection of Materials 8 International scientific-practical conference "Modern trends in economics and management: a new look" of the Russian Federation, Novosibirsk 2011 S.129-133
6. Regional aspects of the public-private partnership in Kazakhstan. Collection of Materials 8 International scientific-practical conference "Modern trends in economics and management: a new look" of the Russian Federation, Novosibirsk 2011 S.129-133
7. Macroeconomic aspects of supranational mechanism as a factor of economic integration in the post-Soviet space. Collection of scientific works of the second All-Russian scientific-practical conference "Problems of reforming of the Russian economy," the Russian city of Tver, 2011
8. Problems and prospects of the Customs Union of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan. Customs Union of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan: Problems and
development prospects. International scientific-practical
conference (18 May 2010). S. 40-49, Saratov, 2011 ISBN 78-5-9902463-1-7
9. Regional aspects of social corporation development in Kazakhstan International Science Research International research № 1-2 in January-June 2011 (Vol. 2 Nom. 1), Moscow
10. Innovative approaches to economic development in the world. The collection of materials of the XVI International scientific-practical conference of science, business, education, Russian Federation, Samara, 2011
11. Globalization: The New Threat to Economic Sovereignty. Modern Issuess in Kazakhstan, USA, Bozeman. 2012.
(Training, teaching aids, monographs)
Author, title, specialty, discipline, place of publication, publisher, year
1. Actual problems of development of strategic objects of economy of Kazakhstan in conditions of globalization. Monografiya.- Almaty: Economics, 2012. - 280 b.
2. Problems of konkurentosposobsnosti socio-economic systems. Monografiya.- Novosibirsk SIBPRINT, 2011. - 279 pp
3. The strategic objects of economy of Kazakhstan: state, problems and prospects. Monografiya.- Almaty: Economics, 2010. - 81 S.
4. The state property in the globalized economy (on materials of the Republic of Kazakhstan) Monografiya.- Almaty: Economics, 2009. - 567 b.
5. Globalization of the economy. Study posobie.- Almaty: Economics, 2010. - 143 b.
6. Economic security: energy sector Monografiya.- Almaty: Economics, 2007. - 103 b.
7. Kazakhstan's Economic Sovereignty in a globalized economy Monograph. - Almaty: Economics, 2008. - 292 b.
8. Guidelines for the final state certification of the specialty "State and local management" - Uralsk GCF of "NCSTI", 2013 - 28.
9. Guidelines «Manufacturing Practices Program for undergraduates majoring 6M051000 State and local government." Uralsk: Publishing and Media Center ZKGU im.M.Utemisova, 2013, 10c.
10. Methodical instructions "program of student teaching for undergraduates majoring 6M051000 State and local government." Uralsk: Publishing and Media Center ZKGU them. M. Utemisov, 2013, 10c.
11. Guidelines «5V051000 Memlekettik zhane zhergіlіktі basқaru mamandyғynyң studentterі ushin Memlekettik emtihan baғdarlamasy" - Uralsk GCF of "NCSTI" 2013.15s.
DEVELOPED electronic textbooks
1. Electronic textbook on the subject "Globalization of the economy." For all economic specialties. ZKGU them M. Utemisov 2012.
2. Electronic textbook on the subject "The economic security of Kazakhstan." For all economic specialties. ZKGU them M. Utemisov 2012.
Leadership and participation in sponsored research projects
1. The economic agreement for the sum of 300 000 tenge with Kazakhstan-estate company to conduct research on "Real Estate in Kazakhstan and abroad."
2. The contract for the examination of research projects in the amount of 100 000 tenge with the National Center for Scientific and Technical Examination and Certification. According to the agreement it has examined ten projects in 2012.
3. "Kazakhstan's participation in the integration processes within the framework of the EAEC: risk possible scenario"
4. 2010-2014. within the map of industrialization in the West Kazakhstan region have been implemented 34 projects totaling $ 258.3 billion. tenge and created 1.9 thousand. jobs.
LIST OF COPYRIGHT multimedia presentations
1. Economic theory
2. State regulation of economy
3. Globalization of the Economy
4. The economic security of Kazakhstan
5. Regional economy and management
6. International Economics
7. Government and Business
Name of the discipline, specialty, link to the site (inside, wksu.kz) or materials (slides, assignments, etc.) in electronic form
1. Economic theory
2. State regulation of economy
3. Globalization of the Economy
4. The economic security of Kazakhstan
5. Regional economy and management
6. International Economics
7. Government and Business