Dean of the Faculty of History, Economics and Law: PhD, Associate Professor Galina Nesterenko
1. Internships abroad
The entry of Kazakhstan into the world educational space requires the development of the higher education system of the country in accordance with the standards of the world level. Therefore, the main task in the use of the grant were the scientific training and training in leading foreign universities.
So, compatible with the annual schedule in 2014 were planned: foreign internship at the International Center for Contemporary Education of the People's Academy of Jan Hus (Czech Republic, Prague) in the Peoples' Friendship University (People's Friendship University, Moscow), the London Academy Management and Sciences (UK, London).
All scheduled in the annual schedule internship met.
In July 2014 passed the scientific training at the International Center for Contemporary Education of the People's Academy of Jan Hus.
Country: Czech Republic.
City: Prague, International Center of Modern Education sro, Štěpánská 61, Prague 1, Czech Republic, 100 00. (Česká republika, Praha 1, Štěpánská 61, PSČ 100 00)
Purpose of visit: to take part in the internship program "Organization of distance education in higher education", the work in a scientific library.
Results: In the framework of this program have been studied modules "Basic approaches to the organization of distance education (DE)", "Technologies and practices to", "Building a system of monitoring and of controlling the progress of learning to '' organization before in Germany approaches technology and methods ", 72 hours. The main objective was to gain experience teaching distance technologies, to improve teaching skills based on advanced technologies of leading European universities; improve the professional and personal growth; gain knowledge in European approaches to the administration of the university; to establish scientific ties with foreign scientists.
Training is conducted in Russian and English. During the program, attention was paid to leadership development, modern methods and technologies of teaching, communication, career development scientist. The certificate.
As part of this trip was visited by one of the leading universities in Europe Berlin University. Humboldt (Germany, Berlin). I study the program and the requirements of internships at the university. I held a meeting with the head of the International Bureau Dr. Ursula Hans. Following the meeting with the prior agreement of cooperation with ZKGU them. M. Utemisov and passage of scientific training in 2015.
In accordance with the annual plan of work, at the invitation of the Russian Peoples' Friendship University (People's Friendship University, Moscow, Russian Federation), on 10.06.2014 till 11.10.2014 was held scientific training, according to the contract number 14-IMP-04 625, according to the program "Knowledge management, creativity and innovation in modern society", in the amount of 72 hours.
Location: Moscow, 117198, st. Maclay, 6.
Purpose of travel: to participate in the training program "Management of knowledge, creativity, innovation in modern society", intended for the preparation of PPP schools. Under this program, the main objective was to gain experience teaching case technology, improve teaching skills based on modern technologies, the practice of working with digital library, establish scientific ties with foreign scientists.
Results: the introduction into the learning process elements: teaching skills, professional and personal growth, administration in higher education. The certificate. With the People's Friendship University signed an agreement on training of teachers and academic mobility of students of economics.
In November-December 2014 at the invitation of the London Academy of Management and Sciences (UK, London) passed scientific training at the rate «Education System of the United Kingdom».
Country: United Kingdom.
City of London, London Academy of Management Sciences, Radial House, 3-5 Ripple Road Barking. Essex, IG11 7NP UK.
The purpose of the trip: scientific training at the rate «Education System of the United Kingdom». Under this program, the main objective to study the UK education system, work in a scientific library, establish scientific ties with foreign scientists.
Results: the introduction into the learning process elements: teaching skills, professional and personal growth, administration in higher education. The certificate
Also it signed an agreement on double-diploma education between the London Academy of Management and Sciences and the West-Kazakhstan State University. Utemisov.
Outside the annual schedule visit to King's College London (King's College London). The certificate on the visit of 02.12.2014, was given the opportunity to work in the research library of the college.
2. Methodical work
According to the annual schedule, the means of the state grant was issued:
- Tutorial "The economic theory to prepare for TDMA" for students of economic specialties of full-time and correspondence courses Uralsk, GCF of "NCSTI" 211c.
- The book "History of the development of technology, the economic efficiency of oilseed saffron", Uralsk, GCF of "NCSTI" 88 C.
- Workshop on Micro-macroeconomics for students of economic specialties of full-time and correspondence courses, Uralsk, GCF of "NCSTI", S. (Annex)
Also in the reporting year prepared a technique of introduction in educational process of innovation Training Center "Virtual Enterprise": a training situation center business modeling. This methodology is published "training center" Virtual Enterprise ": a training situation center business modeling" // School of advanced pedagogical experience, collection of materials, ZKGU im.M.Utemisova, 2014 Act implementation.
3. Scientific achievements and the implementation of scientific research
Participation in research projects:
1. The national competition "Aimak - 2050": Project "The need for energy management system", 3rd place, diploma, 2014
2. Competition for grant funding of research projects MES: the project "Development of a methodology for assessing and minimizing threats to launder the proceeds of criminal activity on the basis of a risk-based approach", 2014
3. Competition ZKGU im.M.Utemisova innovative projects: the project "Introduction of dual training on specialties 5B050800-Accounting and Auditing, Finance 5V050900-ZKGU im.M.Utemisova" 2014
Participation in international and national conferences:
1. Participation in the VII Astana Economic Forum, May 2014
2. The International Scientific Conference of the Kalmyk State University, the Russian Elista, March 2014
3. IX International scientific-practical conference «European Applied Sciences: modern approaches in scientific researches» The Center for Social and Political Studies «Premier», Stuttgart, Germany, March 2014
4. VI Махамбетовские чтения, Материалы республиканской научно-практической конференции, ЗКГУ им.М.Утемисова, май 2014 г
5. International scientific-practical conference "Financial resources provide the" Green Economy "," Higher School of Economics and Business KazNU. Al-Farabi, in November 2014
6. The Conference of the faculty ZKGU im.M.Utemisova dedicated nation address the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan NA Nazarbayev "Nurly Jol-way of the future", November 2014.
7. Republican scientific-practical conference "Prospects for Innovation Development of Kazakhstan", devoted to the international exhibition "EXPO-2017", December 2014
Published scientific articles:
2. Audit of the impairment of financial assets as a prerequisite to the fair valuation of financial instruments // Alpari number 3, 2014
3. Economics and Law, 2014 g.SPRAVKA
4. The investment policy of Kazakhstan // "Economics and Management branches, complexes on the basis of an innovative approach, the International Scientific Conference of the Kalmyk State University, the Russian Elista, March 2014
5. Current state and development of logical government in the Repablic jf Kazakhstan (Современное состояние и развитие местного самоуправления в Республике Казахстан)// IX International Scientific and Practical Conference «European Applied Sciences: modern approaches in scientific researches» The Center for Social and Political Studies «Premier», Stuttgart, Germany, March 2014
6. Strategic priorities of oil and gas industry of Kazakhstan, Mahambetovskie reading // VI Mahambetovskie reading, Materials of republican scientific-practical conference, ZKGU im.M.Utemisova, May 2014
7. The training center "Virtual Enterprise": a training situation center business modeling // School of advanced pedagogical experience, collection of materials, ZKGU im.M.Utemisova, 2014 (published in the regional newspaper "Urals" included)
8. Economic policy "Nurly Jol - the path to the future" global step in the development of Kazakhstan // Conference faculty ZKGU im.M.Utemisova dedicated nation address the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan NA Nazarbayev "Nurly Jol-way of the future", November 2014.
9. The socio-economic security of Kazakhstan // "Prospects for Innovation Development of Kazakhstan", Materials of republican scientific-practical conference dedicated to "EXPO-2017" ZKGU im.M.Utemisova, December 2014
10. Evaluation of minimizing threats to launder the proceeds of crime: especially the implementation in Kazakhstan // "Prospects for Innovation Development of Kazakhstan", Materials of republican scientific-practical conference dedicated to "EXPO-2017" ZKGU im.M.Utemisova, December 2014
11. On the question of the need to develop the concept of "green economy" // International scientific-practical conference "Financial resources provide the" Green Economy "," Higher School of Economics and Business KazNU. Al-Farabi, in 2014
Also, during 2014 it was written and translated into English the following scientific article:
1. Methodical approach to identifying external threats for goodwill of credit institutions / (methodical approach to the identification of external threats to the business reputation of credit institutions)
2. Models of demand balance management as a measure of liquidity risk optimization in the enterprise / (use of models of management of cash balances in the current account of the enterprise as a measure to optimize the liquidity risk)
4. Preparation of the teaching staff
During the reporting period of the previous training courses:
1) "Teaching process in the modern university", Center for Continuing Education ZKGU im.M.Utemisova, certificate number 277 from 23.01.2014g.
2) "Development intrahigh quality assurance system", the naaru, a certificate number 0847 from 01.08.2014, the
3) «Adaptation of the Basic Parameters of the Bologna Process in Higher Education Institutions of Kazakhstan», has participated and successfully completed the Training in the Seminar, Erasmus +, 27-28.05.2014 city
4) Seminar on the preparation of applications for innovative grants, the National Agency for Technological Development NATD Ministry of Industry and New Technologies of Kazakhstan, 2014
5) "Improved business skills training", JSC "Fund Damu", certificate № CYESTFT2014-06, May 2014
6) "Business Advisor", JSC "Fund Damu", certificate number 0014271, 08/19/2014 H.
7) "The system of independent evaluation of the quality of higher technical and vocational education", the naaru, certificate number 1379, December 2014
8) 20 November to 3 December was trained at a university professor of Passau (Germany) Thomas Vyunsha.
9) «For the participation in ScienceDirect and Scopus Training 2014 held on ... of December in the Republic of Kazakhstan», Elsevier bv, certificate, December 2014
In 2014, we organized and carried out the following activities:
1. A 2 round table "Eurasian Economic Integration". Prepared and issued the Program roundtables.
2. Conduct training seminars for school teachers to introduce the field of interactive teaching methods on the subject "modern market economy" in the amount of 72 hours. It has trained 19 school teachers Uralsk (school number 5, 13,16,17, 20,26, 35, 39). After the training given certificates.
2. Conduct a workshop with young university professors WKO on the application of innovative methods in the teaching process.
3. Participation in the program "Economic Digest Press: The economic situation in the Republic of Kazakhstan" on channel TDK-42, 20.2.2014, at available information.
4. Participation in the program "talk - show" Let's discuss "issues of employment of graduates" on channel TDK-42, 12.4.2014, at available information.
5. The scientific conference of students and undergraduates "Youth and Science" devoted to the Message of the President of "Kazakhstan 2050", April 2014
6. Conducting classes at the "School of young entrepreneur" organized by JSC "Fund Damu", August 2014
7. The opening of "Sunday" schools "Bases of financial literacy" for students 10-11 classes of schools of Uralsk, December 2014