Science of the faculty
candidate of sociological sciences, art. teacher
ABULKASOVOY Dina BAKYTZHANOVNY
I. name, date and place of birth.
Abulkasova Dean Bakytzhanovna, 13.01.1970 city - Uralsk, West Kazakhstan region.
II. Academic status, degree
(title of the dissertation, where, when and at what profession is protected)
PhD thesis: "Migration Processes in Kazakhstan: trends and dynamics." MSU. MV Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, 19.06.2001, specialty 22.00.04 - "Sociology".
III. Place of work and position (at the moment)
West Kazakhstan State University. M. Utemisov, Professor, Art. Lecturer, Department of World History and the social and political sciences.
IV. List of published scientific articles:
1. Some aspects of teaching databases. Proceedings of the conference. West Kazakhstan Institute of Management, and tongues "Eurasia". Uralsk, 1998
2. Public Relations - the problem of the status and terminology. // Scientific notes. Coll. reports and articles scientific-practical. conference of scientists UV ATu CO. -Uralsk, 1999. Issue 1.
3. The migration of the population, as a reflection of features of the socio-political and economic development of society. The researchers note. Coll. reports and articles scientific-practical. conference of scientists UV ATu CO. -Uralsk, 1999.Vyp. 2.
4. The social phenomenon of migration to the participants of the Summer University Kazahstane.Doklady "Demography: Theory and Methods." Almaty: Fund "Soros-Kazakhstan", 2000.
5. Problems of information security management processes. Proceedings of the III International Scientific Conference "New information technology training in the regional infrastructure." Penza 2000.
6. Computing. Manual for students of all forms obucheniya.Uralsk. -UFAT And CO. -2000.
7. Migration processes in Kazakhstan: trends and dynamics. Abstract of dissertation for the degree of candidate of sociological sciences. Moscow, Publishing House "MAX Press", 2001
8. Socio-economic impact of migration in the Republic of Kazakhstan. Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference "10 years of independent Kazakhstan: retrospective analysis and prospects." Aktobe, 2001.
9. Migration processes in Kazakhstan: retrospective and modern state. Proceedings of the International scientific and practical seminar "From the East to the East. Migration and experience of cooperation to strengthen regional ethno-political stability in Eurasia. " Novosibirsk. 2002
10. The curriculum for the course "Fundamentals of demography." Collection of programs for alternative demographics. Almaty: Rarity, 2002.
11. Some aspects of the adaptation problems migrants. Proceedings of the 4th International Scientific and Practical Conference of the demographic "demographic processes in Kazakhstan and adjacent territories." Ust-Kamenogorsk, 2002.
12. Migration in the Republic of Kazakhstan and its legal regulation. Proceedings of the International Conference "Demographic Education in the 21st Century in the CIS countries, the Baltic States and Eastern Europe." Moscow, Moscow State University. MV Lomonosov. 2002
13. Basics of gender theory. Gender Studies in Central Asia. The collection of materials on the basis of the international summer school "Gender Studies from the West to the East" (Almaty, July 2002). .- Almaty, 2002.
14. The socio-economic transformation of society and gender inequality. Education and science in modern conditions of development of Kazakhstan: experience, problems and prospects. / Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the West Kazakhstan State University: Publishing House ZKGU -2002.
15. The problem of illegal migration in Kazakhstan. Scientific-practical conference WKATU "The development of the economy in Western Kazakhstan: potential, problems and prospects", devoted to the 40th anniversary of WKATU, June 2003
16. The use of new information technologies in sociological research. Scientific notes and Ural AT SO..Uralsk.2003. Issue 3.
17. The effect of demographic processes on the integration of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the international labor market. Scientific notes Ural AT and CO ./ "Regional integration in the context of globalization: economic, social, political, legal, historical and cultural aspects": materials of the International scientific and practical regional konferentsii.7 November 2002. Uralsk.2003. Issue 4.
18. New information technologies processing of sociological information. Education & Science: Materials V-th International Scientific Conference (26-27 February 2004): In 4 hours. / Kemerovo State University, Belovo Institute (branch) .- Belovo: Belovo poligrafist.2004.
19. Problems of ethnic identity in the period of transformation. Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference "International Shalkar ethno-political forum", Uralsk, 2004.
20. Use of information technology in the teaching of sociology. Valihanovskie reading - 10: Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference. Kokshetau, 2005.
21. Some conceptual approaches to the explanation of ethno-social and ethno-political processes. The Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan - the basis of interethnic and interreligious harmony in the Republic of Kazakhstan. / Proceedings of the Republican Scientific and Practical Conference. - Uralsk, June 29, 2005
22. International migration and globalization of social policy. Globalization and questions of socio-cultural adaptation: Materials of the II Congress of Sociologists of Kazakhstan (Astana, July 8, 2005) - Astana 2005.
23. The history of foreign sociology. A teaching posobie.Uralsk Publishing and Media Center ZKGU them. Utemisov 2006
24. Consideration of the ideas of Al-Farabi Kazakh sotsiologii.Nauka in history and education. / Proceedings of the VI International Scientific Conference (March 2-3, 2006): At 4 h. / Kemerovo State University. Belovo Institute (branch). Belovo: Belovo Printing 2006. -CH.4.
25. International migration in the context of globalization .// Global trends in contemporary Islam and their reflection in China, "Islam: trends and prospects in the XXI century" to Sa-mat-fishing resp.nauch.-Islamic prakt.konf.Tsentr Economics and Law KazHLU. Astana, 2008
26. Ethnic tolerance as the main principle of inter-ethnic interaction "Economic, social and cultural development of Western Kazakhstan: History and Modernity": Materials of the International scientific and practical conference. konf.Uralsk: WKATU them. Zhangir Khan 2008
27. The theoretical approaches to the analysis of ethnicity. Science and education. / Proceedings of the VII International Scientific Conference. Kemerovo State University. Belovo Institute (branch). Belovo: Belovo Printing 2008.
28. The globalization of migration and social policy in the context of globalization. Influence of socio-economic crisis on the development of the global economy: Proceedings of the International scientific and practical conference (February 17, 2009-In 2-Part 1 chastyah.. / Ed. Ed. L. Tyagunova. -Saratov: Publishing house "Science Book 2009.
29. Tests as a means of training and supervision in the teaching of sociology. School of advanced pedagogical experience. Collection materialov.-Uralsk. ZKGU them. Utemisov 2009.
30. Trends and dynamics of divorce in the Republic of Kazakhstan. "Search". Series of the humanities. The scientific journal of the Ministry of Education and Science. №3 (2) / 2009.
31. Divorce as a social phenomenon and an object of sociological analysis. "Higher School of Kazakhstan." International scientific and pedagogical publications. №1 / 2010
32. The transformation of the family institution in the modern Kazahstane.Demograficheskaya situation in Kazakhstan: Status and Prospects. Uralsk. Poligrafservis 2011.
33. The transformation of the family institution in the modern Kazahstane.Nauchny magazine. Questions of History and Archaeology of Western Kazakhstan. №2 / 2011.
34. Issues of gender inequality and gender policy in Kazakhstan. // Kazakh statehood: historical turning point and focus on the future (1991-2011 gg.). Sat-materials to the international scientific-practical conference. Uralsk Izatelsky Center ZKGU them. Utemisov 2011.
VI. Three significant results over the past 10 years.
VII. Three significant results over the past 3 years.
Trends and dynamics of divorce in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
VIII. Scientific management
IX. Receiving grants from international research foundations.
1. Information. Manual for students of all forms of learning Uralsk. -UFAT And CO. -2000.
2. History of foreign sociology. A teaching posobie.Uralsk Publishing and Media Center ZKGU them. Utemisov 2006
XІII. Membership in editorial boards of scientific journals of Kazakhstan.
XIV. Speech as a guest speaker at international conferences.
1. International scientific and practical seminar "From the East to the East. Migration and experience of cooperation to strengthen regional ethno-political stability in Eurasia. " Novosibirsk. 2002
2. International scientific-practical conference demographic "demographic processes in Kazakhstan and adjacent territories." Ust-Kamenogorsk, 2002.
3. International conference "Demographic Education in the 21st Century in the CIS countries, the Baltic States and Eastern Europe." Moscow, Moscow State University. MV Lomonosov. 2002
XV. Invitations to give lectures in foreign countries.
XVI. Scientific awards.
Diplomas diplomas ZKGU them. M. Utemisov.